The virtual portions of the 2021 REI Summit will be taking place on October 13, 2021. Please view our Schedule here. Live portions of the REI Summit have been postponed until Spring 2022.
The 2021 REI Summit’s October 13th sessions will all take place virtually. Live portions of the REI Summit have been postponed until Spring 2022.
Register for the 2021 REI Summit: More Than A Moment! HERE. Pricing for the event is as follows:
• Executive Roundtable Breakfast: Invitation-Only (Interested in the Executive Roundtable Breakfast? Contact Lora McKnight, COO and VP, Programs & Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Full Summit Registration - Member: $125.00
• Full Summit Registration - Member Group Discount Bundle (every fifth registrant free): $500.00/5 registrants
• Full Summit Registration - General: $225.00
• Full Summit Registration - General Group Discount Bundle (every fifth registrant free): $900.00/5 registrants
• 10th Anniversary Celebration Only
Interested in Sponsorship? Click HERE!
Annual REI Summit attendees include CEOs, CHROs, Executive Directors, HR Directors, Vibrant Pittsburgh employer members, Employee Resource Group members, DEI professionals, and top talent that is interested in DEI.
Access sponsorship opportunities for the 2021 REI Summit HERE.
Vibrant Pittsburgh is currently seeking presenters for the 2021 REI Summit - access the RFP HERE.
Summit programming cannot be purchased ala carte, with the exception of the invitation-only Executive Roundtable Breakfast and the 10th Anniversary Celebration. See our registration page for full pricing.
While pre- and post-Summit events will take place in-person, the Summit’s content will be delivered via a virtual platform.
Links to join event sessions will be sent no later than 48 hours before the date of the event.
Attendance for all 2021 REI Summit offerings is voluntary; please attend those sessions that are of your interest and fit your schedule.
Attendees will have access to recorded 2021 REI Summit content after the day of the Summit.
2021 REI Summit virtual attendees will have designated opportunities for virtual, live networking with speakers and other attendees.
Economic inclusion is a process which affords all the necessary opportunities and resources to fully participate in society. Further, economic inclusion entails access to labor markets, finance, entrepreneurship and economic opportunities for all, including non-citizens, in addition to vulnerable and underrepresented groups.